Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

CaptainAmerica

I want to see what is available, to do that I gotta shell out 15 bucks just ot see the listl or to make a selection on the list ?? Which is it I wonder

Is there also a NON PAID version ? Apparently there is also this Genie thing too, and Genie+ is an add on ?
Genie is the new My Disney Experience app, basically. That's free and shows wait times and all of that.

CJR

Not necessarily. It sounds like Rise will either be get a boarding group via lottery or pay up! $$$

Well, the Virtual Queue and standby are one and the same in that regard. Same for Rat. My guess is the LL people will fly by those in the physical queue too, after they return following their board groups getting called.

Vegas Disney Fan

I preferred maxpass at DL to FP+ at WDW so I’m happy they’re going in that direction, I’m not happy about tier 1s not being included though and really hope they offer a yearly option like maxpass had. $20 a day could add up very quick, I’d rather pay $100 for the year like before.

Mickeyboof

So just to LOOK at the thing is 15 bucks ? Yeah, I'm not gonna bother with it then. I will gladly stick with the standby lines

I guess I understand your position. However, you’d be able to use Genie’s day planning services for free. The $15 only comes into play when/if you want to make a fastpass/lightning lane selection.

I wonder if the app will show what is available for the day before paying….. !?

So, purely from a selfish perspective, I would love the option of a truly skip any line/ride as many times as you want ala Universal. I’m not arguing it would be Good or Right, but if I have to pay extra, I’d rather have the option of the premium product that gives me true flexibility. VIP tours have never appealed because I have liked actually wandering the parks and experiencing rides organically, in context, as I move from land to land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom