Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

sullyinMT

Except that, the way I'm reading it, the popular rides like 7DMT, etc. aren't included in that, and you have to pay per ride for those attractions.
It sounds like even those will be dynamic, though. So, I wonder, if a day is very low attendance, what the floor is for the really big draws? That’s the big cog I want to wait and see before passing judgement. $15/day/person makes that part easy to swallow for us. If I can snag JC and hop on Pirates and Carpets, eat a hamburger egg roll, then play Thor and harness the power of the Lightning Lane, WDW and my family both win. We tend to go at shoulder seasons, so we might be willing to pay for a few days at MK and Epcot while Rat and GoG are new. Assuming you can buy select days and not the whole of your multi-day ticket.

dreday3

Sorry - when it says 40+ rides at WDW - is that 40 Tier 2 or are they saying a combination of all tiers? I don't know how many rides there are. :D

Missing20K

Interestingly enough, Disney is limiting it to two attractions per day. So at least there might be more availability for everyone who's willing to pay. I was expecting unlimited if one could afford it.
I don’t like the part about purchases of individual attractions
Individual Attraction Selections (Available for Purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to 2 highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance—like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.

G00fyDad

To offset some of the anger over this they should open the parks a full hour each day for resort guests. But they'll never do that unless they can figure out how to make $$$ off of it.

DisneyDreamer08

Even though I am an early riser, the thought of setting an alarm for 6:50 every morning at Disney to get my first FP, does not make me happy. It was bad enough dealing with FP anxiety 60 days out but at least you could do your whole trip all at once. Dealing with booking a FP every day for a week+, at the same time as everyone else... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom