Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

TimeTrip

Does this mean they've sold out of all ILL/IAS before that time? It was 10am or something earlier IIRC
And now it's back to 10am. What gives?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-074406.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-074406.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 55

dreday3

So tomorrow morning I should be able to open MDE at 6am (7am their time) go to the Tip Board - choose Epcot (my reservation for the day) and purchase Rat. We will see if it works!

G00fyDad

It was letting you purchase those two rides until the park opened, but those two rides dont open with the park, so they suddenly went off-line for lightning lane reservations
Wrong. I just looked again after shutting the app down for stopping it and opening it back up again and I can still purchase them. They never went offline for me.

danv3

I am aware of that, but if Thunder Mountain goes from 30 minutes on average yesterday to 90 minutes today, with no discernible increase in demand.
If they were posting 30 yesterday, it was really 15. They'll still be posting 30 today even if it's actually 30.

G00fyDad

I'm going to guess that since so many people are slamming into the system all at once (regardless of how prepared Disney was for it) that it's causing glitches all over the place. Some people are seeing no availability while others are seeing availability. Some people are seeing availability later in the afternoon while others are seeing it in the morning. One person I know has already texted me this morning and said that after installing the update they have no more reservations. Their entire park reservations aren't showing up. Good job Disney IT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom