Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Waters Back Side

Adventurers-Outpost_Full_44311.jpg

Interesting..so now we know it'll be an offering with Genie +. That line on peak weeks easily built up to over 75 minutes at times. Only place on property that you can get Mickey and Minnie in one photo at the same time.

mattpeto

Interesting..so now we know it'll be an offering with Genie +. That line on peak weeks easily built up to over 75 minutes at times. Only place on property that you can get Mickey and Minnie in one photo at the same time.
A total of six M&G with legacy FP+. Epcot Spot like you said is really unknown right now. I think it was at Imagination and then destined for Play Pavilion which doesn't seem to be close from opening.

I just wonder if Genie+ LL will add more once they are restored. Launch Bay would be perfect for Mando and Grogu, I don't know if they can make a LL queue though...

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

A total of six M&G with legacy FP+. Epcot Spot like you said is really unknown right now. I think it was at Imagination and then destined for Play Pavilion which doesn't seem to be close from opening.

I just wonder if Genie+ LL will add more once they are restored. Launch Bay would be perfect for Mando and Grogu, I don't know if they can make a LL queue though...
PLEASE can we have a M&G with Mando and Grogu? PLEASE????

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I spoke with a CM who just completed his Genie training. He did confirm that stacking is available. It will work the same as legacy paper fast pass where you can get a new pass after 2 hours if your selected pass is later in the day.
Is that for WDW or DL or both?

SteveAZee

I spoke with a CM who just completed his Genie training. He did confirm that stacking is available. It will work the same as legacy paper fast pass where you can get a new pass after 2 hours if your selected pass is later in the day.
Hey... could you explain this a little more? I'm not quite understanding it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hey... could you explain this a little more? I'm not quite understanding it.
From my FAQ (see sig below)...

When can you grab your next LL? Book another LL when your return window opens for your current 'open' LL, OR, after 2 hours since your last selection, whichever is sooner, which is the current DL practice of Maxpass.​
  • This means that, e.g., if at 9 AM you pick up a Big Thunder Mountain LL scheduled for 4 PM, then, at 11 AM, you can choose a new DG+ LL pass.

Muffinpants

So wake up at 7am grab the headliner you want for any time. Than by the time the parks open at 9 you can book another one for let's say 10am. Now the question is do you than need to wait another 2 hours (11am)? Or can you book a new one when you use the 10am one.

SteveAZee

From my FAQ (see sig below)...

When can you grab your next LL? Book another LL when your return window opens for your current 'open' LL, OR, after 2 hours since your last selection, whichever is sooner, which is the current DL practice of Maxpass.​
  • This means that, e.g., if at 9 AM you pick up a Big Thunder Mountain LL scheduled for 4 PM, then, at 11 AM, you can choose a new DG+ LL pass.
Any idea if DG+ will push a notification at 11am (in this example) or if you have to be savvy enough to check or set your own timer to check back at the right time?

Touchdown

If stacking is allowed this will make me more likely to purchase. If I can rope drop and use 1-2 LL at the current park and then start stacking LL at another park for the afternoon it would make it worth it to me.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
What about the 3rd rule they were using in California?

You could get a new FP when:
  1. You scanned in for the ride (confirmed for G+)
  2. A period of time had passed (90 minutes with MP/2 hours with Paper) - seems confirmed by your friend
  3. Your return window opened AND 30 minutes had passed since you pulled your last FP (unclear. Any insight?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom