all terrible ideas.......Here's how I'd make Genie+ work if I were in charge.
- Only works when you're in the park (no pre-opening sign ups)
- Only works in person. Meaning, like the old fast past system, you have to walk to the ride and scan your phone/band/whatever.
- When you scan at the ride, you're given an option of the first available return time and within an hour or two of that time. You pick one and go on your way. You'll immediately see it added to your plans on the WDW app.
- You can only queue for one free ride and one paid ride at a time. If you want to queue for some popular ride that's in the evening, then you're out of luck if you want more. Also, if Disney wants to get greedy, they can make you pay for each additional queue slot up to x amount.
- All rides, but the newest high tier rides are free
- Once you use your fast pass, you're eligible to get a new one.