Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

pdude81

For the 7am drops did you find the system was good at getting early LL return times? For example if I wanted to target SDD at 10am should I be comfortable that the system would do a better job snagging one over me hounding Genie+ myself?
SDD at 7 is a crapshoot, but you can't really chance it later in the day. I personally think you're much better off with MMRR G+ at 7 and you rope drop SDD then head to ToT unless MFSR is still low. If SDD is a must do or you aren't able to do the early bus for on site guests, then grab that for whatever time you can

DCBaker

Premium Member
The price for Genie+ is now displayed on both the home screen and the tip board in My Disney Experience -

IMG_9747.jpg

IMG_FB3C8E09068F-1.jpeg

BobPar

First party is done. Veteran's Day over. Jersey week in the rear view mirror. Mid-week. Thanksgiving next week.

If ever there's going to be a slightly less expensive day, this is it.
Fair and valid points but never did logic make sense for Disney to lower prices lol

DCBaker

Premium Member
The price for these Individual Lightning Lanes have also increased -

Rise of the resistance - $25 (previous high $22)

IMG_0B5EC59BC7A4-1.jpeg

Flight of Passage - $16 (previous high $14)

IMG_A4F32EDB9D05-1.jpeg

epcotWSC

If they're going to keep this pay for fast pass garbage they should at least meet in the middle and only charge for the newest and most popular rides. Needing G+ to get a fast pass for Winnie the Pooh is just stupidity.

dreday3

Did they ever institute the daily caps on selling Genie +? I find it hard to believe if they did, that we've not seen one day where a cap was reached.

phillip9698

Did they ever institute the daily caps on selling Genie +? I find it hard to believe if they did, that we've not seen one day where a cap was reached.

Whatever those caps are, if they aren’t hit when Barnstormer has a 2 hour return time I don’t want to know the times when cap is reached.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom