• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disney Genie, Genie+ officially introduced along with confirmed details of how it will work

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That sword cuts both ways. If one is a self-professed social justice warrior, why would you support a company that deliberately prices out the under privileged? Perhaps they privately prefer not to associate with the very people for whom they publicly claim to have such compassion.
Woah…woah…woah…

1634913032021.gif

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
My expectations aren't crazy high.

Can't say I've been all that impressed by any of the more recent attractions (and by recent, I mean in the last Decade since that's recent down here in crazy-town) besides FOP but since the pickings are slim and the wait for Haunted mansion is often long, I still want to try it some day.
…you’re pretty close to the bullseye here

wendysue

I just canceled 2 of our vacation days in November. Now we will go in on Monday and leave Thurs. The only reason we are going to go at all is because I cannot get a refund on MK Christmas party tickets so we will get in late Monday, go to party Tuesday night, pool time and resort hop Wed. and leave Thursday. I don't even have any desire to visit the other parks on our last trip ever. It's all ruined for us with all the changes. (just our opinion, no need for snarky comments, please)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom