Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

dreday3

I assume Disney doesn’t know how large to make the Lightning Lane buckets yet. They started with a guesstimate and now we all will be watching how fast they get distributed and the effects on Standby wait times. Disney will be playing around with the buckets a lot these first couple weeks, months, and for today probably in real time.

I just would hate to the person who gets a late time, these 5PM slots, only for earlier times to get refilled later.

Looking at possible pinch points. Rise for $$ does seem to be selling, as well as Remy. But people don’t seem to be paying for FOP. Return times for FOP are before 9:00 still.

For regular LL… in MK it’s JC & Peter Pan followed by HM and BTMRR for seeing times start to push out to early lunch, SDD, Smuggler’s Run, and several other things in the 10:30-11:00 windows at DHS, Soarin, Test Track.

I'll take the late times for both Remy and Rise! :D

AmishGuy91

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Can someone please clarify....It has been asked several times but I have not been able to get clarification...

I have 2 questions

For resort guests:

1) When you went to purchase IAS (ROTR or MMRR........SDMT or Space Mtn...........FOP or Everest..........Frozen or Rat)...............Where you able to choose your return time?

2) Could you overlap time if you purchased both?
Relax. These questions and many more will be answered over and over again. For what it's worth, these are the answers I've seen reported:

1. No
2. Yes

Jeff4272

Arghhhh, that puts a kink in my plans for tomorrow....I guess we will wait to purchase Rat until we are actually close to arriving. We won't be going until after 4.

I'll still check in the morning, maybe they will have a late return time.
Another forum said you could pick return times.......The poster:

Brocktoon said:
I'm hearing 2nd hand from somebody down at WDW now that you cannot choose your return time. You can only purchase the time offered, and keep refreshing to see if it changes. Again that's 2nd hand info though
This is not true. I had a whole days worth of times to choose from for Remy this morning

Erika

Jeff4272

Another forum said you could pick return times.......The poster:

This is not true. I had a whole days worth of times to choose from for Remy this morning

Erika
Another follow up post:

rmclain73 said:
In another forum I have been reading it appears you CANNOT choose the time. It was reported that you could prior, but people who have purchased ROTR were just given a time similar to genie+.
Again not true. I paid for two ILL this morning and once you choose the ride it gives you open times all day. I could have booked all the way to 9pm

Erika

G00fyDad

2 quick questions.......

1) Can you choose your return time for IAS purchase?
2) for SDMT, where it says window starts at 1pm, does that mean people bought all the availability prior to 1pm already?
1) unfortunately not
2) that 1:00 p.m. should be the next available spot.

I don't go to Disney until November next year. It just lets me purchase a lightning lane today for the park if I wanted to. Another problem with the system. It shouldn't allow me to do that. I'm guessing it's because I have a Park reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom