Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Basil of Baker Street

I guess I missed the part about T2. Where was that?

nevermind, I found it

Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.

Waters Back Side

So many questions. Is it 15 dollars for genie plus and then additional costs for line skips? Or is $15 the complete package price per day per person?

If I have 7 days of park tickets and a party of 5...does that in the most simple terms mean I pay $75 dollars a day for the genie ($525 for the week) and I should be good to go? Does the one ride at a time we choose have limitations? Will I be able to ride Flight of Passage and Slinky Dog and Smugglers Run? Is Remy officially a VQ like Rise?

Disney Analyst

This is essentially a digital version of legacy Fast Pass, Max Pass style, that you pay for.

Quite frankly I actually think this is better then I had thought it would be. It’s relatively low priced, when you compare it to the equivalent at Universal. Only difference with Universal is you don’t need to book your Fastpass time.

They’ve taken the extremely high demand rides as a separate tier you pay more for if you want to take the LL. Hopefully this makes standby for those attractions less of a wait, but giving some an advantage if they wish. It all depends what 40+ attractions are second tier, and which are in the first tier pay extra bracket.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Saluting James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Ladyderks

I guess I missed the part about T2. Where was that?

nevermind, I found it

Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.
Does this mean they will be limiting the amount of individual attraction passes you can get? Limit of 2?

mightynine

So many questions. Is it 15 dollars for genie plus and then additional costs for line skips? Or is $15 the complete package price per day per person?

If I have 7 days of park tickets and a party of 5...does that in the most simple terms mean I pay $75 dollars a day for the genie ($525 for the week) and I should be good to go? Does the one ride at a time we choose have limitations? Will I be able to ride Flight of Passage and Slinky Dog and Smugglers Run? Is Remy officially a VQ like Rise?
The $15 will cover certain, but not all, attractions and allow you to select a time to enter the Lightning Lane (what a stupid name, BTW).

Other attractions not part of that will be an additional cost.

So, no, your $525 would not be your final cost if you asked the Genie to grant all of Bob Chapek's wishes.

And you get to wake up early every day on your vacation in a mad scramble to try and lock in stuff.

What a magical experience!

Deadly Danson

So as a UK visitor who comes often enough that I have an annual pass (when Covid doesn't stop me) I think I'm done. What with this, park reservations and early entry the advantages for resort guests mean staying off site puts you at a massive disadvantage and I can't afford the absolutely exorbitant rates for Disney hotels most of the time especially when rooms are bang average. On top of which visiting had become hugely complex, now its ridiculous. Been visiting since 1989 and was even a cast member for a while but I think 2 or more trips a year will now become 1 every 4 or 5 years. I doubt Disney will miss me but I'll miss Disney. Shame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom