Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
do you have a guess on the date? I’m planning a trip for my sister in law and her kids... it’s their “once in a lifetime” trip. Wanna make sure they’re prepared. They’re there the last week of oct...
I don't want to put the date out there yet as its still fluid as far as I know, but they should definitely be prepared.

dreday3

I don't want to put the date out there yet as its still fluid as far as I know, but they should definitely be prepared.

We will be there 10/20-10/29.

I wonder if we have have the first part of trip with no Genie and the second part Genie magically appears! 😂

Argh, I can't think about this trip anymore. So many curveballs. It just is what it is and we will hope for the best.

GimpYancIent

I got to think of its not live by Oct 1st, they will wait for that early Nov lull to make it go live.
Truthfully it does not matter when the money grab is initiated. It's the guests reaction that matters. If the projected $$$$$ don't materialize for the arrogant, self serving, egotistical perpetrators of this Genie concept it will dissipate faster than it appeared.

Jrb1979

Truthfully it does not matter when the money grab is initiated. It's the guests reaction that matters. If the projected $$$$$ don't materialize for the arrogant, self serving, egotistical perpetrators of this Genie concept it will dissipate faster than it appeared.
I have a feeling it will do very well. I hope it does cause I love it.

rkleinlein

I'm not sure it's any more confusing than the sign that says Fastpass+ when there is no Fastpass+.
No it's not. I didn't realize there's no fast pass anymore. But still, it takes 10 seconds to slap on a sticker so why not just do it the night before, whether that's months away or tomorrow?

LittleBuford

I think past precedent demonstrates that they are in fact temporary, but you can always mention it to guest relations if you feel they're sticking around for too long.
Oh, I won’t be back until it’s safe to travel again, so I doubt I’ll ever see them in person if they are just temporary. I hope you’re right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom