Disney, Fox Execs’ Pandemic Pay Cuts Reportedly Ending

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
https:///2020/08/disney-execs-pay-c...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

After taking massive pay cuts due to the struggles surrounding the global pandemic, executives at Fox and the Walt Disney Company are reportedly getting their original pay restored.

According to Deadline, “the temporary pay cuts, which Fox imposed due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the entertainment industry, ended July 31 as originally planned. The Disney temporary salary reductions, which had been open-ended, will be lifted starting August 23.”

Execs from both companies were reportedly notified via internal emails.

John park hopper

So glad to hear this ---how on earth did they survive on such meager salaries after the pay cuts-- it must have been really rough for them living on millions rather than multi millions. My sympathy --nope

Ricky Spanish

So glad to hear this ---how on earth did they survive on such meager salaries after the pay cuts-- it must have been really rough for them living on millions rather than multi millions. My sympathy --nope
Like this?????
F6D074CF-EA61-4FDD-B387-64D39CC01007.jpeg

Probably not.......

Lilofan

Meanwhile, my sister—a CM—is still furloughed. And they are continuing with slashing park enhancements while upcharging guests for a weakened experience.
Many mixed messages going around while execs get full salaries back not all are back to work.

John park hopper

Have a little sympathy look at what these poor Fox executives have had to endure on their reduced salaries a new experience for them. Now your sister on furlough probably has lived like this even while employed as a CM nothing new
(sarcasm)

th.jpeg

Minnesota disney fan

LOL, I was just going to say the same thing. It must have been difficult for them to try and get by on their millions! No sympathy here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom