Disney Fine Art Photography?

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Looking for opinions on Disney Fine Art Photography. I would love to do their mini Magic Kingdom session on a future trip. I'd actually love to do the hour long family portrait session but I'm not sure my husband would agree to the $2000 price tag:p If anyone has used them, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Are there any other official photographers who shoot in Disney?
thanks so much!

tinkhag6

My family did it last summer. We only paid $300 or $350 for 1hr at Epcot, Before park opened. Price does look to have gone up a bit. We did the enchanted package. We chose to take pictures at France, Japan, and Morocco. It was a great time, very interesting to see park with no guest in there. Pictures came out amazing. Will definitely be doing this again! Well worth it.

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
My family did it last summer. We only paid $300 or $350 for 1hr at Epcot, Before park opened. Price does look to have gone up a bit. We did the enchanted package. We chose to take pictures at France, Japan, and Morocco. It was a great time, very interesting to see park with no guest in there. Pictures came out amazing. Will definitely be doing this again! Well worth it.

That's great to hear, thanks! Yes I noticed the other 3 parks were much cheaper. The only other one I could see us doing is Animal Kingdom. The 15 minute MK shoot, which it sounds like is all in one spot, was $250. And then the hour shoots at one of the other 3 parks were $500 I think. I'm definitely going to look into it more. I'm a huge picture person and I feel like this would be perfect for family portraits :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom