Disney fans we should become friends :)

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
Ok I need to learn to make some friends. I really would like it if they were Disney World enthusiasts like me. I am tired of going to other forums and people being rude. Can you restore my faith in humanity by talking with me. Maybe we become friends that would be awesome so i have someone to talk to about Disney or life in general.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Ok I need to learn to make some friends. I really would like it if they were Disney World enthusiasts like me. I am tired of going to other forums and people being rude
We're all friends on here :)

But, we're made up of a huge cross section of human society, that we're bound to have cross words every now and again.

In the words of Monty Python - "do you want a five minute argument or the full half hour ?"

betty rose

All kidding aside , I'm an old Grandma, and I hope a good listener, if you want to "chat". I would be more than happy to chat with you. I do tend to be a kidder, but you will know when I post one of the little faces on here. See, I'm not a techie, and don't know the right term for the little faces!

betty rose

That was awesome information. Thanks for posting. I was having my daughter (yes, I'm an oldie, but goodie" ha!)...at that time. Pretty much going crazy without sleep, every four hours and then wake up with a screaming baby. Wouldn't change it for the world, but it was hard at the time. I like my sleep, and of course Disney. What do you find fun at Disney? I've been going since 1972, when DD was two. She now has a websight, and has written three books about Disneyland and Disney World. Not a plug, just we brought her up Disney. And I don't promote her web sight, she has enough to do, with all her "people".:joyfull:

Last edited:

betty rose

Hi @ Abramham213DL. How is your day going? I hope it's going great! Mine is, I decided not to become a complete vegetarian. Much too complicated for me.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom