Disney experience won’t let me make reservations?

LauraRose

Original Poster
Today I hit my 180 mark and when I went to make my reservations it was only showing me one day we are there which is the first day. I got my boyfriend to try it on his and he was able to make our reservations.

After he done it, it says I can’t modify anything and my tickets don’t show on the app. This only happened about a month ago, anyone have any idea why this might be happening? I hate ringing MDE or tech support.

Just don’t want it to happen on fastpass day! Thanks

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
My first thought is: were you signed in?

The app has a bad habit of randomly signing you out after not asking for a sign-in for a long time.

DisneyJoe

Today I hit my 180 mark and when I went to make my reservations it was only showing me one day we are there which is the first day. I got my boyfriend to try it on his and he was able to make our reservations.

After he done it, it says I can’t modify anything and my tickets don’t show on the app. This only happened about a month ago, anyone have any idea why this might be happening? I hate ringing MDE or tech support.

Just don’t want it to happen on fastpass day! Thanks
Did you try both the website and the phone app? Sometimes one will work better than the other.

LauraRose

Original Poster
Did you try both the website and the phone app? Sometimes one will work better than the other.

Yeah tried both and a chrome browser. Disney’s ‘fix’ is for me to go on the browser and change language settings to US and logg into my boyfriends account. I have sent a email to them as I’m not impressed how they handled it and just kept saying ‘that’s weird’ on the phone.

It’s annoying that they require you to know your plans so far out and then doesn’t allow you to book. I swear if I would of lost our BOG reservations :mad::mad::mad:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Their guest-facing IT is notorious for doing strange things/not working just when you need it most...

DisneyJoe

Yeah tried both and a chrome browser. Disney’s ‘fix’ is for me to go on the browser and change language settings to US and logg into my boyfriends account. I have sent a email to them as I’m not impressed how they handled it and just kept saying ‘that’s weird’ on the phone.

It’s annoying that they require you to know your plans so far out and then doesn’t allow you to book. I swear if I would of lost our BOG reservations :mad::mad::mad:
Using Chrome Incognito mode tends to fix many issues too

nickys

Premium Member
Disney’s ‘fix’ is for me to go on the browser and change language settings to US and logg into my boyfriends account.

I have seen elsewhere that the language setting is a solution. But you shouldn’t need to log into your BF’s account.

Set the language on your account to US (English). That should allow you to book for length of stay.

This was being reported by a lot of Canadians and also a couple of Spanish speaking guests. It seems there’s a glitch with some of the language settings since the last “magical upgrade”.

LauraRose

Original Poster
I have seen elsewhere that the language setting is a solution. But you shouldn’t need to log into your BF’s account.

Set the language on your account to US (English). That should allow you to book for length of stay.

This was being reported by a lot of Canadians and also a couple of Spanish speaking guests. It seems there’s a glitch with some of the language settings since the last “magical upgrade”.

I tried doing it on my account changing language but it still wasn’t working

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom