Disney Exerience App so slooooowww....

RogueHabit

Original Poster
I see a lot of complaints on the GooglePlay site about this. Does anyone know if Disney are going to resolve the issues with speed.

Even on the website it has just taken me 10 minutes to add the parks to an 8 day itinerary, no rides, just the parks... I don't even want to attempt anything else, it's driving me crazy.

Worst of all, I have seen many reports that you can't even get the app to work on android in the parks due to extreme lag, though I here apple phones work better???

RogueHabit

Original Poster
Are you referring to in park performance or at home?
At the moment I am at home, in the UK, getting set up for out trip next week.

But I have also seen reports on Google Play from people in the parks saying that the app is painfully slow there as well.

The adding of parks I refer to in the opening post was from my PC, which is high end and on a good Internet connection.

awoogala

I agree. It lags, it is hard to use. I have been just putting everything in through my laptop. Even online, it constantly seems to hiccup, lots of error messages, etc.

lostpro9het

I used it for 4 days straight, in the parks, on 3g last week without any issue using an iPhone and an iPad but im not surprised by your results either. Disney IT is suspect at best.

dreamfinder

Well, remember that the volume of people using the system is being cranked up pretty much every day for the rest of the month. So as they see and deal with the additional load, they will cope and adjust.

RogueHabit

Original Poster
I used it for 4 days straight, in the parks, on 3g last week without any issue using an iPhone and an iPad but im not surprised by your results either. Disney IT is suspect at best.
The feedback I saw was that the iPhone version does have better performance that the android. Sadly, as a devoted Samsung follower, this may impact me.

TBH, can't wait to find out first hand next week.!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom