News 'Disney Enchantment' fireworks dessert parties coming soon to Magic Kingdom

cslafferty

If they were doing it from the Main Street train station, I would consider it. We did an after party the first time we saw HEA and the Plaza Garden area was nice and not packed in like sardines, with a great view of the castle projections. But with the new show, you’ll miss all the projections down Main Street. I’m not paying extra $$ to miss a big part of the show.

rreading

If they were doing it from the Main Street train station, I would consider it. We did an after party the first time we saw HEA and the Plaza Garden area was nice and not packed in like sardines, with a great view of the castle projections. But with the new show, you’ll miss all the projections down Main Street. I’m not paying extra $$ to miss a big part of the show.
That is a good question- where the best place to see the new show will actually be. To me, the train station would seem a bit far away, although it could be comfortable

Disneyson

I imagine that the best place to do this show is just after the cross street so you can see Main Street — I wonder how people who pay top coin will react when they realize that half of the show is going on behind them…

Notes from Neverland

I imagine that the best place to do this show is just after the cross street so you can see Main Street — I wonder how people who pay top coin will react when they realize that half of the show is going on behind them…
I'd wager that the Main Street USA projections will serve as an extension of what's projected on the Cinderella Castle. The experience could be better from further back, but it's unlikely anyone is missing out by being in front of Main Street USA.

Vinnie Mac

I'd wager that the Main Street USA projections will serve as an extension of what's projected on the Cinderella Castle. The experience could be better from further back, but it's unlikely anyone is missing out by being in front of Main Street USA.
Yeah. I get the feeling that a lot of people think that Main Street USA will be doing something drastically different than what's seen on the castle. You wouldn't be missing anything if you weren't on MS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom