News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

TTA94

Had some comments from people who have seen the show from inside the park - not very favorable so far.

That’s not good. Just my thinking here but at the end of the day, and the same thing goes for Harmonious, it’s probably gonna take disappointment and backlash from a large amount of average guests, social media, etc before Disney will do anything about it. If the backlash comes from just a handful of fans but the new shows please the majority of guests, well, we will be stuck with crappy nighttime shows.

wtyy21

No no no. We’ve been told HEA will never return. Under any circumstances. Ever.
Yes. The situation is very different from Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland due to WDW/MK status as the vacation kingdom of the world, not locals park. I believe it also happened in Disneyland Paris, which is not local park either. So i don't believe they want to create a E-ticket-based nostalgia nighttime spectacular like in DL and TDL. However, Epcot Forever nighttime spectacular is similar to RDCT, WOC Celebrate! and Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland due to the content that focused on attractions past and present.

wtyy21

Had some comments from people who have seen the show from inside the park - not very favorable so far.
Some of these comments were Disneyland fans visiting here who are disappointed that the 50th anniversary fireworks are not focused on park or resort a la RDCT.

celluloid

For what it’s worth, the nighttime spectaculars are designed specifically for the guests within the park. The additional viewing locations from around Seven Seas Lagoon are merely just that; views. While I can understand your point of those guests not necessarily feeling wowed or connected with the show when viewing it from one of the spots outside the park, the shows aren’t necessarily designed to achieve that for those outside of the park. Hopefully, the full audio track of the show will help to close that gap some.
I agree. That is the primary goal and should be in a world I like, but you have to admit, Disney has created the additional concern when those views are often from people paying premium prices for Hotel restaurants with views and special dinner pricing. Not to mention the Ferry Boat conversion into firework Dinner Parties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom