News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

cranbiz

I have not seen HEA in person, I saw Wishes in person probably more than just about anyone here. I really never got tired of it. It got even better with Holiday Wishes. Just one man's opinion. Maybe if I saw HEA I would feel different, but I still liked Wishes.

I liked MSEP better than Spectromagic also. Not that I didn't like Spectro, just liked MSEP better.

Disone

I have not seen HEA in person, I saw Wishes in person probably more than just about anyone here. I really never got tired of it. It got even better with Holiday Wishes. Just one man's opinion. Maybe if I saw HEA I would feel different, but I still liked Wishes.

I liked MSEP better than Spectromagic also. Not that I didn't like Spectro, just liked MSEP better.
Awesome! You are allowed to like both. They're like children to me, just can't pick a favorite. Unless one of them is named HEA:)

doctornick

Well, any show like this can be brought back if desired. I would imagine part of the impetus would be to have a new "regular"(non-anniversary) show that incorporates the new projections on Main St.

Also, no show on Sept 30? Or will that be previews for Enchantment?

MorphinePrince

Well, any show like this can be brought back if desired. I would imagine part of the impetus would be to have a new "regular"(non-anniversary) show that incorporates the new projections on Main St.

Also, no show on Sept 30? Or will that be previews for Enchantment?
True. When it comes to fireworks shows and a certain parade, nothing ever flows away for good at disney lol

Splashin' Ryan

Wow 😮 I still wasn't the hugest fan of HEA but so many others were and it has only been around for less than 5 years.
I'm hoping the show after enchantment or enchantment itself veers more towards emotional heartstring pulling as did the wishes finale. I feel it's more memorable.

Last edited:

doctornick

Wow 😮 I still wasn't the hugest fan of HEA but so many others were and it has only been around for 5ish years.
I'm hoping the show after enchantment or enchantment itself veers more towards emotional heartstring pulling as did the wishes finale. I feel it's more memorable.

Opened May 2017, so given the year long absence due to COVID, only a little over 3 years of being performed for HEA.

Personally, I don't get hung up on needing to change shows (or parades) all that often, but some do. Presumably that would be people who go very often. 3+ years is short for WDW but as long as the ultimate replacement is of similar quality I don't think it's unreasonable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom