News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

jrhwdw

And we still didn’t get any nighttime parade news… however neither did DLR which made me feel better lol.
Also, No Parade Topic related to the 100th. Just MH returning. Assuming FOF is still fine for MK. I would bet money on Adventure Friends and MMFF staying. The 50th Cavalcade???? Turning into 100th, Regular Mickey Cavalcade or just disappearing?????

TTA94

Magic Happens runs at night. So they kinda did. I feel like WDW knows they don't need it with how popular the MK firework shows are.

Maybe they are choosing to return Magic Happens and run it at night and their going to send Paint to WDW? Lol.

IMO DLR isn’t going to need MSEP or PTN next year with two brand new nighttime shows plus a daytime parade that can run at night.

gerarar

Premium Member
You guys remember Wishes, right? And SpectroMagic? Every decision they've made regarding Magic Kingdom nighttime has been a downgrade. I'm not sure why everyone is so eager for HEA to return, HEA wasn't great either.
You're welcome to your opinion, but you're in the minority. Surveys, data, reactions, crowds, etc. all support that.

Repeating the same sentiment in every thread won't make it true.

Disney wouldn't open the panel with the theme song, followed by an announcement, if it wasn't any good.

jrhwdw

I actually followed her on IG a couple days ago, just to track where she is just in case she pops up at D23 like Jordan Fisher did. However, she's currently on a mini-tour in Texas rn.
Well, Jordan didn't sing HEA at D23 so..........

Hopefully Jordan is thinking of and sticking up for her if MK already didn't think of both of them returning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom