News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

Epcot82Guy

Wow. I just watched that KI show. It's way, way more "Disney" (meaning the parks) than either Harm or DE. I grew up going there every few years, so have mild nostalgia. And only loosely get a number of the references. But, you get the show entirely even if you don't. It's really well done and my Cedar Fair! It really demonstrates how you can do this successfully in 2022... if you put fans at the helm and have your priorities in the right place.

gerarar

Premium Member
Wow. I just watched that KI show. It's way, way more "Disney" (meaning the parks) than either Harm or DE. I grew up going there every few years, so have mild nostalgia. And only loosely get a number of the references. But, you get the show entirely even if you don't. It's really well done and my Cedar Fair! It really demonstrates how you can do this successfully in 2022... if you put fans at the helm and have your priorities in the right place.
I mean KI's new show mentions the word "fifty". That alone is a win in my book that DE can't even do or acknowledge..

Walt d

Disney hasn't offered any details yet on how long this will run for or what will happen to Happily Ever After.
Its definitely not wishes with all the Disney music, this is almost no Disney music. Need a re-do .. they cant leave well enough alone!

ToTBellHop

Coming 1 April 2023: A Celebration of Happily Ever After!

Early play-test of the grand finale.
1656439234570.gif

Disney Glimpses

So, Disneyland is reportedly getting a new show next year for 100th. I’ve heard whispers but still nothing concrete for the Magic Kingdom. Starting to get nervous we’ll be stuck with this show for a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom