News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

gerarar

Premium Member
I honestly don't even hate Enchantment. I just hate that it replaced one of my favorite things at WDW ever. Enchantment is very pretty visually. Best use of lasers I've seen from Disney besides the show over at EPCOT right now. All of the sequences look very pretty and this is actually amazing to see in person. But the emotional impact aint there for me.
To add, DE has the best lighting package to date. It utilizes the light towers spread throughout the Hub and the moving spotlights on them (really evident during Frozen2 segment, especially when it's foggy/misty). HEA did not and only lit up the surrounding trees with it, as well project lasers on them.

If only WDW took the extra step and added spotlights on top of the MSUSA buildings, similar to DL's.

Giss Neric

I don't hate DE but I'm bothered why the finale fireworks looks so toned down and anti-climactic. You see all those tadpoles going up the sky but it just doesn't give that wow effect as compared to other shows especially HEA. Even the Halloween and Christmas fireworks have great endings.

mikejs78

Premium Member
To add, DE has the best lighting package to date. It utilizes the light towers spread throughout the Hub and the moving spotlights on them (really evident during Frozen2 segment, especially when it's foggy/misty). HEA did not and only lit up the surrounding trees with it, as well project lasers on them.

If only WDW took the extra step and added spotlights on top of the MSUSA buildings, similar to DL's.
Agreed. What would be cool is if when HEA comes back they upgrade the lighting package along with main Street projections.

TTA94

Agreed. What would be cool is if when HEA comes back they upgrade the lighting package along with main Street projections.

Yeah something like Shanghai’s lighting package for Illuminate. Oh and fountains!

I’d be happy if they kept HEA as is, was, and spent money elsewhere for other entertainment.

ToTBellHop

The problem is I’m not convinced they’re willing to spend money this soon after the amount they sunk into DE/Harm.
You are being really unfair toward Bob. He understands Disney tradition more than any of us.

1652455277964.gif

VJ

The energy of the first DE was something else, too. It was like 9th grade, when we elected doofus Tyler Sinclair class President as a joke and then we’re like, “oh no, what have we done?”

It was my first experience with politicians over promising and under delivering.

We still had homework.
i remember you being so excited for the show. i'm sorry it turned out so badly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom