News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

ifan

Also there is a moment midway through the finale that actually mimics the mockup (with everything gold.) DIdn't notice that last night.
ResortTV also mentioned the surround sound being diff on Main Street.

vikescaper

I’ll have to see this from Main Street but I am a little disappointed. I know Covid played a role in this but could they have at least acknowledged the park? I enjoyed the fireworks themselves but the rest was meh.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I’ll have to see this from Main Street but I am a little disappointed. I know Covid played a role in this but could they have at least acknowledged the park? I enjoyed the fireworks themselves but the rest was meh.
It helps if you don't think of it as a 50th Anniversary show. Think of it as a new Castle show that just coincidentally opened on the anniversary, but not BECAUSE of the anniversary.

Sir_Cliff

It helps if you don't think of it as a 50th Anniversary show. Think of it as a new Castle show that just coincidentally opened on the anniversary, but not BECAUSE of the anniversary.
I guess that does help, but it is a bit of a shame that the whole celebration is shaping up as being better if you imagine you weren't visiting during the 50th anniversary celebration but just during some other celebration that happened to coincide with the anniversary.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I guess that does help, but it is a bit of a shame that the whole celebration is shaping up as being better if you imagine you weren't visiting during the 50th anniversary celebration but just during some other celebration that happened to coincide with the anniversary.
I'm just gonna blame COVID in my head canon. I know it's not 100% COVID but it's not 0% COVID either, so I'll tell myself it's mostly COVID until, pray to God, they realize how much Harmonious sucks.

jrhwdw

Was at opening night of HEA the crowd was screaming and cheering like at a rock concert. Tonight's crowd sounded bored in comparison.
HEA was such an upgrade from Wishes so people couldn't help being shocked/wowed. Enchantment isn't an upgrade execpt for Main Street. IDK what MK could do but it should be communicated that Main Street starts with with Soul, not the whole show.

Streamers seemed to like it but HEA is better, I'm fine with that. At least we'll still get Streams of Enchantatment! LOL!

dreday3

Enchantment is fine. We will watch the fireworks while we are in lines for rides. Although the rendition of Into the Unknown made my ears bleed. And also - Show Yourself is clearly the superior song from that movie.

And excuse me, but saying Enchantment is better than Harmonious is bonkers! 🤓

Speedy71

So we potentially have two failures in harmonious and enchantment. And both of these are essentially the focal point of this disaster of a anniversary.

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I think we will. On our Boo Bash night. I just get impatient sitting in one place for so long. Maybe I'll get corn dog nuggets!
Last week we ordered from Casey’s about 30 minutes before the fireworks. With a 3 year old. And my sister with her 3 year old. That was a mistake…until we found a table.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom