News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

cslafferty

Maybe it was the live stream, but the castle seemed very dark through most of the show. And I was underwhelmed with the MS projections. But, again, maybe it was how the live stream was filmed🤷‍♀️

Brian

The formula of the modern Disney show:

*theme song*
-Disney movie
-Disney movie
-Disney movie
*theme song modified for finale*
That's why I don't really get the weeping over HEA ending. The replacement was bound to follow the exact same formula.

BaymaxFan

Maybe it was the live stream, but the castle seemed very dark through most of the show. And I was underwhelmed with the MS projections. But, again, maybe it was how the live stream was filmed🤷‍♀️
It's the horrible camera work of the stream. Harmonious was the same way, other videos make it look better.

CaptainAmerica

Okay, good night. Some of the comments here are farcical. This show will be enormously popular. Like HEA. And Wishes. And FitS.

Harm needs some help, but this one is great for at least 18 months. We will see how we feel in Spring 2023.
As my friend Captain Jack says, "you need to find yourself a girl, mate."

Or as the zoomers say... "touch grass."

Not you. Them.

cslafferty

Wow - another disappointing show. I was so upset to see that the projection no longer embraces the castle's design and has fun with and just kinda used the largest flat space to show clips. The 50th celebration is shaping up to be very disappointing.
Agreed. I loved it when the floating lanterns from Tangled and the house from Up would float up the castle.

Gringrinngghost

1633057858006.png

Catch the replay! "Private video. Sign in if you've been granted access to this video"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom