News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
The best parts of the show were the more subdued, understated transitional scenes where artistic nuances were on display and not the Disney characters. Give me a show filled with fireworks and projected transition wipes and I'd be loads happier. The technicolor vomitous was a bit much. It's not nearly as artistic and awe-inspiring as I'd had hoped. The magic never emerges. This was an assault of IP and nothing more.

And here I was hoping for something resplendent, elegant and enchanting. Oh well.

JohnD

HEA had to grow on me a bit before I absolutely loved it so I’ll give this one room to breathe. I liked the castle/Main Street projections and the fireworks looked really cool as well, I was just thrown off a bit by the alternate versions of some theatrical songs.
I’ll see it tomorrow night in person. Maybe I’ll have a better impression of it.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I'm really surprised at all of the HEA love. I though HEA was just decent. This was very similar but I thought the projections were much better, the original song was much better, and I liked that large sections of the middle were instrumental only, sans vocals.
I remember when HEA first came out, many people around here were not impressed.

kevlightyear

I'll admit it took a few viewings of HEA to really fall in love. There was just so much to see between the castle and the sky (especially coming from Wishes). I'm sure the same is true for Enchantment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom