News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
I'm super curious how anyone is able to stream in the parks with these big ending or debut shows. I can't even get Facebook to load once the hub gets busy and I can barely send a text message - on Verizon no less. What's the trick?

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
also: I did stop into the emporium to see if they had any HEA merch for sale. Nothing. I'm sure others already discussed this, but given MSEP and Wishes had final merch, I can only hope it's a sign the show will return in some form.

I think there is an element of the Wishes-->HEA progression that it was SO far advanced technically, it really captured people. I wonder if DE will be able to do the same.

jrhwdw

I'm super curious how anyone is able to stream in the parks with these big ending or debut shows. I can't even get Facebook to load once the hub gets busy and I can barely send a text message - on Verizon no less. What's the trick?
No clue about WSL but People know MK's Hub is off limits if you want to stream. RTV1's signal was Brilliant last night!!! I believe they were in their usual HEA Stream Spot.

tcool123

Refresh my memory, who is Angela?
Is she (Angela Bassett) was played in Black Panther?
She was Ramonda in Black Panther. In addition to that role she has been in many seasons of American Horror Story, the voice of Dorothea Williams in Soul, the narrator in The Imagineering Story, over on FOX she has a main role on 9-1-1, Rosa Parks in the Emmy nominated Rosa Parks Story, Tina Turner in the Oscar nominated What's Love Got to Do With It, and much more. She is a pretty big actress and has had many of her roles be nominated for a slew of accolades, and she has won a Golden Globe for portraying Tina Turner.

jrhwdw

She was Ramonda in Black Panther. In addition to that role she has been in many seasons of American Horror Story, the voice of Dorothea Williams in Soul, the narrator in The Imagineering Story, over on FOX she has a main role on 9-1-1, Rosa Parks in the Emmy nominated Rosa Parks Story, Tina Turner in the Oscar nominated What's Love Got to Do With It, and much more. She is a pretty big actress and has had many of her roles be nominated for a slew of accolades, and she has won a Golden Globe for portraying Tina Turner.
Thanks!

Next Big Thing

Went to see Happily Ever After last night instead of Harmonious as I had planned to originally and i'm so glad I did. Just like with seeing the final performance of Wishes in May 2017, it's always fun to hang out with a bunch of Disney fans and sing at the top of your lungs to the soundtrack of the show.

I really grew to love this show and the accompanying title song and will miss this dearly, so i'm glad I chose to see this one final time. I can still see Harmonious whenever (and plan on seeing it tomorrow), so I think I made the right choice. Enchantment has a lot to live up to for me.

My view for the finale showing:

And obligatory song posting because it's awesome, I don't care what some of you guys say:

EricsBiscuit

From last night. At least they didn’t mess up the beginning of HEA like they did the last night of Wishes…
998174E9-30E5-4091-91A3-7A96A42B6909.jpeg

wtyy21

She originated the voice of Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast before moving to Wakanda to raise her stepson, T’Challa. She currently serves as the outgoing Chancellor of Germany.
Has Angela Bassett ever involved in Beauty and the Beast? i don't think so. The woman who voicing Mrs Potts is actually another Angela (Angela Lansbury), who also doing voice on OUAT MK version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom