Disney Emoji Blitz vs Disney Tsum Tsum

mccgavin

Original Poster
Both of these games are pretty similar but also look pretty fun to play. I only want to invest my time in one of these but I'm not sure which one to go for. Has anyone who's played both of them have any suggestions? I'm kinda curious if there's any major difference. I'd also like to know which one is easier to unlock characters with.

miggymouz

Both of these games are pretty similar but also look pretty fun to play. I only want to invest my time in one of these but I'm not sure which one to go for. Has anyone who's played both of them have any suggestions? I'm kinda curious if there's any major difference. I'd also like to know which one is easier to unlock characters with.
I would go for Disney Tsum Tsum! Although emoji blitz offers the option of giving you super cute Disney character emojis, tsum tsum is an easier brand to collect irl also! You can buy plushes, collectable figures, and clothes!

mccgavin

Original Poster
I would go for Disney Tsum Tsum! Although emoji blitz offers the option of giving you super cute Disney character emojis, tsum tsum is an easier brand to collect irl also! You can buy plushes, collectable figures, and clothes!
Thanks for the advice, I ended up going with Tsum Tsum since it appears to have a much smoother performance on my phone

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom