Disney DVC getaway days..

eroyee

Original Poster
Anyone near or around Chicago they are having a disney getaway days DVC event on Feb. 9 at the Woodfield Mall in Chicago. you can win 3 yrs. of vacations, meet Mickey and friends and tour a DAK villa model. wish I were closer......

mouselvrmom

I might send my brother over there. If he wins, he probably wouldn't be interested and would give the vacations to me. :lol:

mickeypal1

Getaway Days in Chicago

Today we went to a DVC event at Woodfield Mall. Sort of an open house and an opportunity to spend alot more money if you had it....some great deals on points and some cool giveaways, three lucky people won 25, 50 and then 75 free points. ...wishing upon a star as we speak....more points, more points...
Anyway they were previewing the new AK Villas under construction. Had the Imagineer working on the project there, looks cool. Also had a VP of Dining and Menu there to discuss the new restaurant opening there. And, surprise, everyone received a plate of food, direct from disney. It was awsome. African inspired menu with beef and chicken on a stick. yummy, some flatbread, some sort of African egg roll with potatoes, peas and not sure what the rest was, but it was good too. There was a cucumber salad and what looked like a mango salsa that was tasty as well. Surprised I enjoyed the food, as it wasn't something we would typically have. Looking forward to the new place when it opens...
And to top it off we all received special Mickey Mouse ears and had a group photo taken with MM, Minne, Goofy Pluto, Chip and Dale.
What a fun way to spend a cold afternoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom