Disney Dreams Do Come True

NewScottayH

Original Poster
My fiance and I met during orientation for the Disney College Program in August of 2013. Never in a million years did I think that I was going to meet someone that was as perfect for me as she. We had just loaded the Disney Transportation Shuttle to head over to Magic Kingdom. I had gotten onto the shuttle sooner than she had and I sat down by a couple of people that I knew. The bus filled up pretty quickly to the point of others having to stand. That's when I noticed her standing near me. I offered my seat to her. She politely declined, but that one magical moment of seeing her and offering my seat to her turned into one of the greatest adventures of my life and I cant see myself with anyone else but her.

Three and a half years later, we were crazy in love and there was one question that I wanted to ask her, but it had to be special. And with some help from both my family, not only were we able to surprise her with a trip back to that place where it all started, but little did she know that her family was going to be there as well.

On March 6th, 2016, I got down on one knee in one of the new garden areas in front of the castle in Magic Kingdom and asked her to spend the rest of her life with me. And she said "Yes!" Not only that, but there was another couple sitting outside the Plaza Restaurant. One of them had noticed us and said to the other 'I think he is going to propose'. And because of them and their quick thinking, we have a couple of the best, most genuine photos of the two of us I think we will ever have.

And of course all of this was followed by her sudden amazement that her family was there!

rob0519

Congratulations. Best wishes for a long and magical marriage. This will certainly give you something to talk about on your 50th anniversary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom