Disney Dreams celebrates Christmas !

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
This years DLP put all on Christmas time !
In effect, a new show will replace Disney Dreams. It will be based on " Frozen" !
1185067_230543243764702_1727057239_n.jpg

tirian

It's nice that DLP is still allowed to enjoy Christmas. The American parks celebrate Winter and holidays. ;)

TheDisneyMagic

Very glad to hear about the Christmas overlay, I am hoping to take a quick trip late November or Early December to experience it before Walt Disney World mid December.

I am a little disappointed that Mickey's Winter Wonderland is not retuning, that was one of my favourite Christmas shows. It has gone to the same place in the sky that Magic Kingdom's Twas the Night has gone. :(

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
I know Frozen is going to be in but what other Disney films theme to the holidays would be added?
It's the same as World Of Color- Winter Dreams : Toy Story, Bambi, Fantasia and a scene inspired by the attraction it's a small world that we will discover the holiday worldwide.
Karaoke giant of the famous song "jingle bells" in different languages headed by Olaf close the show

TTA94

OMG Dreams of Christmas is Amazing!!

Why oh why cant MK get this show? I think its safe to assume that a projection/fireworks merge is in MKs future. The problem is I don't think fountains, spot lights and lasers are...:(

IWantMyMagicBand

Here is the fountain set up, left side moat of the castle. Would there be room at MK for this set up? I agree Disney Dreams is amazing. I have seen it 4 times and it is the best show I have ever seen across all the Disney parks. Forgive the orientation of the photo, I uploaded straight from the memory card with no edit.
SAM_2254.JPG

Max Fan

Hi everyone !

Here is a video of "Disney Dreams! of Christmas"with several cameras plan.

And the soundtrack "Glow" :

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom