Disney Dreams Anyone

tiggerzgirl83

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but have any of you dreamed about Disney before?

I was just wondering if I'm the only weirdo.:lol: Yesterday I listened to the whole Magic Podcast that was posted in the Gargoyle whisper post for the Haunted Mansion...I went to bed and had a dream that me and my family went on the Haunted Mansion...Now I kind of hate having dreams that I'm in Disney b/c they are never the same as the actual thing. For instance, we went in and on. There was no stretch room. I had my 3 year old cousin sitting with me and he got out of the dumebuggy and ran around the part where theres the floating head. My uncle was sitting behind us and he got out to go get him. I was mortified. They shut the whole ride down...It was funny. Then we were on the way to POTC and we forgot about our dinner ressey's at Liberty Tree Tavern. Then I woke up...It was crazy...If you have any disney dreams 2 share..Please do!!

redfarmer06

I have Disney dreams all the time! Let's see...what are some of the more common ones?

Probably the most common one takes place on Space Mountain. I know I'm going to be put on a podium for this one, but I'm not a huge fan of Space Mountain, so the fact that I dream about it is kind of ironic. Anyway, sometimes I dream that I'm riding it and that it goes really fast and has helixes and flips and stuff. Other times I dream that I'm walking the track and underground, beneath the mountain itself. It's kind of weird.

The other dream I had happened often last year, while I was training for the Disney Half-Marathon. I would ream that I had overslept in my hotel and had missed the beginning of the race, sprinting down World Drive to try to catch up to the pack. That was a nightmare, let me tell you..

If I think of anymore, I'll let y'all know! :)

tiggerzgirl83

Original Poster
Thats funny...I also had one where the huge Dragon slide at Port Orleans resort pool was moving as if it was real...that was scary....

bgraham34

I always have dreams of Disney. Before I went down to the world last week. I dreamed that I fell into the Dole Whip factory and then they would not let me into Pirates because i was too sticky.

princessmommy

That is funny b/c I just dreamed of Illuminations last night ( and I have never seen it except from the bridge between the boardwalk and beach club!)

LoriMistress

I have a few Disney dreams. The last one I had was a nightmare about my planning. We were at the wrong park and missing our ADR for breakfast (it was for CRT.) I was freaking out and DH acted like it wasn't a big deal at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom