Disney Dream- What do you want to know?

News13

Original Poster
So, we are going on the media cruise next week on the Disney Dream.
What do you guys want to know about the ship that you haven't already heard?
Any questions you want us to ask?
Please let us know!
We're so excited to see what Disney has done this time!

Thanks for all your feedback!!!
CFNews13.com

KJ1081

I'd appreciate anything you can find out about weddings! Specifically, can you ask if there are any outdoor on-board ceremony locations. Disney hasn't released any specifics on weddings on the Dream. I had to hear from another DCL bride that the cake cutting and first dances are in Outlook instead of Palo like on the other ships. Disney didn't come out and tell her about the change either- she found out when her confirmation arrived and it listed Outlook instead of Palo. Please and thank you!

News13

Original Poster
Excellent! We will see what we can find out about weddings! That is a great idea and would be a wonderful wedding!

Atomicmickey

I board Feb. 6th!! Woot!

What do I want to know? Hmmm. At this point, maybe nothing--I'm too close to going and want to be surprised.

One thing that I'm concerned with are lines during embarkation and disembarkation. There are a lot of people on the boat! I'm wondering how 4,000 people are gonna stampede off that thing on Castaway Cay!

Beer and Wine prices?

I really wish there was a tour of the mechanicals of the boat, you know, the bridge, the engines, etc. but can't find anything about that online. Methinks it won't happen because of security, but would be interesting to know if that's possible.

This is my first cruise, ever, so I'm sure I'll just be dazzled . . . . .

DisneyJoe

I'm wondering how 4,000 people are gonna stampede off that thing on Castaway Cay!

It really takes care of itself...

- not every one leaves the boat for Castaway Cay

- not everyone wakes up or eats or is ready to leave at the same time

When heading back to the ship, some people walk, some take the trams, that helps to spread things out - and again, some leave early, some stay late.

Magenta Panther

I'd like to know about the Dream's decor, and how it differs from the other Disney ships. I know that that the Magic ship is decorated in Art Deco, and the
Wonder in Art Nouveau. If you could post pics from the Dream, that would be awesome! And have a great trip!

Atomicmickey

That Disney Parks Blog post had the $75 upcharge, plus $99 for the wine pairing! Ack!

We're skipping it . . . . with six of us adults on the trip, that would be almost $1000 for A MEAL. ABOVE what we've already paid!

I have eaten at some really incredible places, but yeesh.

DisneyJoe

Here is a question. I am hearing information that Remey's is a $75 upcharge?

Is that pricing accurate ?

Yes - it's a similar experience to Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian...as some of the chefs from V&A's are involved with Remy's.

Victoria and Albert's

The fixed-price cost for the regular dining room is $125 per person. Wine pairings are $60 per person.

The fixed-price cost for Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table and its Queen Victoria's Room is $200 per person. Wine pairings are $95 per person. There are additional tax (6.5%) and gratuity (20%) also added.

Phonedave

Yes - it's a similar experience to Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian...as some of the chefs from V&A's are involved with Remy's.

Victoria and Albert's

The fixed-price cost for the regular dining room is $125 per person. Wine pairings are $60 per person.

The fixed-price cost for Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table and its Queen Victoria's Room is $200 per person. Wine pairings are $95 per person. There are additional tax (6.5%) and gratuity (20%) also added.

Wow, they rate the regular dining room at $125 per person. For that rating it should be better than the Magic / Wonder dining. While the "standard" dining on those ships is very nice, it is not quite up to a $125 price point.

-dave

Atomicmickey

Here's a question from my eight year old:

"Where does the p__p go?" (put two "o"'s in the middle)

:lol:

But seriously, how do they handle freshwater/wastewater?

I think it's a good question!

DisneyJoe

Wow, they rate the regular dining room at $125 per person. For that rating it should be better than the Magic / Wonder dining. While the "standard" dining on those ships is very nice, it is not quite up to a $125 price point.

-dave

That's the V&A regular room vs the Chef's table....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom