Disney Dream Wedding!

Nick Ray

Original Poster
What is your Disney Dream Wedding?
Money not an option...
No Dream is to BIG or to small!
If you want fireworks, say it! if you want it at All Star... Say it! etc. etc.
Include songs you will use... Characters (if wanted), first dance song.
It's your time to tell what you really want!

Nick Ray

Original Poster
Just to give an example and tell you mine! here it goes.
Magic Kingdom, in front of Cinderella Castle. Guests sitting on Main Street. Bride arrives in Cinderella's Royal Coach in Cinderella style dress, and me in a Prince Charming Style tux.
I would also like to have the fab. 5 + Chip n Dale+ Woody and Bo Peep, and Buzz and Jessie sitting in the guest section. (Which probably would never happen but hey this is a Dream!)
The song that would be played during the marriage certificate signing would be "Promise" (which is played after Illuminations at EPCOT).
Then once we were announced there would be fireworks from the castle, like in Wishes, and walk out to the song from Mission:Space, I don't know the official name of it but it goes something like (Every mission makes out dream a reality)

Reception - In Fantasyland with tables all around, tables named after Disney Characters. Right before dinner is served, the lights go dim and then blue, white, purple lights come on and the music starts playing to "Be Our Guest" when the food is served.
First Dance - "So this is Love" with all the Disney Princesses and Princes + Mickey & Minnie, Woody & Bo Peep, and Buzz & Jessie.
At the end of the night we would leave in Cinderella's Royal Coach!

Teenchy

Already had it!...:sohappy: ...Read the link in my signature.....we just watched the video again last night to bring back some more memories (and tears!)

Nansafan

Since I am already married (22 years and counting) I will describe my dream 25th WDW Anniverary.

Family and friends staying at the Poly (our fav resort) concierge of course. At the appointed hour, they all board the monorail for a ride to the GF. They then walk over the the Wedding Pavilion and await our arrival. Husband and I arrive in the Cinderella Coach to be greeted by our guests waiting just outside the pavilion. We all process in where they are seated and we walk down the aisle. I am in a lovely gown highlighted in silver with the husband looking dashing in a well-cut black tuxedo with silver accents (remember this is our silver anniversary).

We renew our vows, then proceed for pictures, and to mingle a bit with our guests. We then all board a private coach and head back to the GF for a cocktail reception on the porch. After some elegant champagne and canapes and crudites, we all go to the monorail station and board the monorail for a ride back to the Poly.

Once at the Poly, we change clothes to have dinner at a great party on the beach at the Poly with a luau themed dinner and drinks with umbrellas. They'll be dancing and volleyball. At 9:30 we stop to watch the Electrical Water Pageant and then get ready to watch the fireworks. Dessert is served and then we all retire to our rooms to get ready for the next morning, off to the MK for everyone.

Not that I've given this any thought or anything. You did say that it was your dream and money was no object right cause that's the only way we'd be able to afford any of it.

Tigggrl

I would love to have the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party for my Birthday. Any wedding stuff would HAVE to be a collaboration with my Prince....Someday....Maybe??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom