Disney Dining

Kobe!!

Original Poster
Any suggestions on places to eat? Price is not a option.

I'm considering Cali Grill, Citricos, Ohana's, Boma.

Any reviews on those or anything you think is worth while would be greatly appreicated! :wave:

Scuttle

Any reviews on those or anything you think is worth while would be greatly appreicated! :wave:

I haven't eaten at Boma, but I have been to Cali grill, Citricos and Ohana. They are all incredible. Citricos is IMO the best restaurant on property excluding V&A.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!

Cali Ohana' and Boma are great, and cant wait to do Citrico's sounds like you are on the right track :wave:

coachwnh

all are great choices. i agree with the earlier post about citricos. probably a top 5 disney restaurant. cali grill is outstanding as well. two totally different environments, but both awesome. boma is one of our favorites. AKL smells so good as soon as you enter it! sanaa and jiko are worth checking out as well. have fun and enjoy dinner!

lbrad

Loved Cali Grill ... dined during Wishes!!!!

O'Hana(poor service) & Boma(DH did not care for the buffet selection)
were okay.

Dining at Citricos in 12 days :sohappy:

Yanks07

No one mentioned Flying Fish Cafe with special nod to the Chef's Tasting Wine Table, It is outstanding. I'm trying Citrocos this coming October trip and also Jikos for 1st time. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom