Disney dining reservations canceled until the end of the year..

nicb88

I have a trip planned from 7/13 and dining reservations for the couple days of my trip have been cancelled. I had two reservations at a specific place, and the earliest one has been removed while the later one remains. So I can only presume they're cancelling in date order?

RememberWhen

I got the email late last night about the cancellation of my dining. Well, guess what? I cancelled my whole DW trip for August back in April and cancelled all of my dining too! If I go onto MDE site, everything is gone. I have no clue why I would get that email, however, I will be calling and see why I was sent that.
We canceled our July trip a couple weeks ago. I’ve checked MDE and nothing is there but my wife and I both got emails. We do have a December trip booked but it’s too far out for anything but the hotel. If you talk to Disney would you let us know?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Yeah just notice some but not all but I made reservations for the same restaurants on several different dates between August and November.
All of the Be our Guest reservations gone but all the San Anfel Inn are still there. So strange how they are pick9bg and choosing certain restaurants lol.

Herdman

It's just a matter of time. Some of mine are gone some not yet, but they all will be. It's just the way their reservation system is working in canceling them.

nickys

Premium Member
Yeah just notice some but not all but I made reservations for the same restaurants on several different dates between August and November.
All of the Be our Guest reservations gone but all the San Anfel Inn are still there. So strange how they are pick9bg and choosing certain restaurants lol.
Bingo! It looks as if they’re working through them by restaurant which is probably easier if you think about how the ADR booking works.

DisDadWoz

So the DVC resorts are opening shortly and there isn't anything in place to make any type of dining reservation for when they open. Is it just going to be a mad rush of calls/emails trying to book or will everything be walk up during that time.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Bingo! It looks as if they’re working through them by restaurant which is probably easier if you think about how the ADR booking works.

That would make more sense if they were cancelling alphabetically although Trails End and The Wave were cancelled and I still have Le Cellier and San Angel Inn.

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
So the DVC resorts are opening shortly and there isn't anything in place to make any type of dining reservation for when they open. Is it just going to be a mad rush of calls/emails trying to book or will everything be walk up during that time.

I am wondering the same thing. We have a DVC stay beginning on the 22nd. Don't know if Disney Springs will be the only food option. I assume that they will have to offer at least quick service at the resort. But who knows.

nickys

Premium Member

Temporary modifications to our amenities:

• Restaurants and quick-service dining locations will be available in each of our Disney Resort hotels, though our menus and operating hours may be adjusted. Guests are also encouraged to use our convenient mobile order service, where available.
  • Members and Resort Guests are also welcome to enjoy our pools and recreation offerings, which may operate a little differently during this time.

Nothing about booking dining at the resorts yet. I wouldn’t think all of them will open.

I imagine this will take a bit of time for all the reservations to be removed. As sad as it is, I suppose this had to be done. I just hope those who planned a very special reservation can get it back at some point.

nickys

Premium Member
I imagine this will take a bit of time for all the reservations to be removed. As sad as it is, I suppose this had to be done. I just hope those who planned a very special reservation can get it back at some point.
I know someone who had an anniversary dinner at V&A’s cancelled. They were told those who had special events booked would get first dibs at rebooking, so fingers crossed.

I know someone who had an anniversary dinner at V&A’s cancelled. They were told those who had special events booked would get first dibs at rebooking, so fingers crossed.
I am glad to hear that those who have very special events like this will have first dibs on re-booking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom