Disney Dining Plan 2012 Changes - Restaraunts Gone?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
I was going over the restaurant list for 2012's dining plan, and I notice that Neither of the restaurants in Mexico, both restaurants in Italy, Raglan Road, Earl of Sandwich, Teppen Edo were not included on the official list.

Is this normal? I know they are run by 3rd parties, but it seems that Disney wouldn't officially publish their DDP list until they had things pretty finalized.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Same question comes up multiple times every year.

Disney negotiates with the restaurants how much they will be paid when a guest uses the dining plan. Until they've reached an agreement, the restaurant is not listed in the on-line brochure.

As we get closer to the end of the year, more and more will show. up. If you want a particular restaurant, book it. If it still isn't listed as you get close to your trip, either pay out of pocket or change bookings.

71dsp

^^ Good information to know. We were really disappointed that Yak & Yeti wasn't on the 2012 DDP restaurant list. We'll keep checking it. :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Awesome...thanks Monty. It's kinda what I figured, but wanted to be sure. We really enjoyed Hacienda and Tutto last trip, and were disappointed to not see them on the list.

I'd go to Earl of Sandwich regardless, but it's nice when you don't have to pay. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom