Disney Dining Experience?

csm7030

Original Poster
As an AP holder, I can get the Disney Dining Experience card for $50. It would seem to pay for itself quickly at 20% meals. Is it worth it? Does anyone here have any experience with it?

Cindyrella

I love the DDE. If you eat at sit down restaurants, it's definitely worth it. We do alot of character meals and the DDE is good for 20% off the bill. You're right, it does pay for itself quickly. I've also used it at the food courts at both ASM and Pop.

PhotoDave219

Its well worth it. I highly recommend it. Ive been able to use it most real sit down resturants everywhere... except at the Japan Pavillion

Rcoaster809

Yes!!! We had the DDE card the last time we went. We only stayed for a week, and the card more than paid for itself (saved us more than 100). It can actually bring some sit-down meals to the prce of a counter service, and with the sit-down meals you can relax, not wait in any lines, and just have a great time.

notnothin

We're about to order DDE for our upcoming December trip. I imagine it will likely pay for itself at Victoria Falls alone! :lookaroun

wannabeBelle

I love my DDE Card!!!! I have used it on a bunch of trips and I Am sure it has paid for itself at least twice over!!!!! Also keep in mind the 20% off is on everything on your bill including alcohol!!! Not a bad gig at all andI think it is well worth the investment. Belle

nicholas

Mine paid for itself in just one meal at Coral Reef. So definitely worth it. And if you're staying at a value resort, it is good at the food court also.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
notnothin said:
We're about to order DDE for our upcoming December trip. I imagine it will likely pay for itself at Victoria Falls ?alone! :lookaroun

Do you mean Victoria and Alberts, yes, you will more than save the cost of the card there. Great in using with larger groups as it covers up to 10. Best bargain on the property.

Laura

Premium Member
I'd say it saved me an average of $15 per sit down meal (sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less) and we had 10 sit down meals, plus a few fast food meals at Animal Kingdom - I'm certain it saved us at least $150, minus the $50 I paid for it. A very good value - and I'm going to get a ton more use of it staying at All Star Movies in a few weeks.

imamouse

The DDE card is also valid for valet parking, which is a value-add in my book as we go to the GF for tea and the parking is across the street.

Blizz

Let me just put it this way... After 3 trips (about a month of time) I have saved at least $600 - $700 with this little card (maybe even more). I used it at every restaurant. Best time was when it saved me $75 at California Grill for a group of 4 of us. It was funny cause I was with cast members a bunch of times and I was getting the better discount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom