Disney Desktop Wallpaper

WEDisney

Original Poster
Hi all, I have been working on a Disney Fan site and it is still heavily under construction but I do have the wallpaper section up and running. All the pictures were taken by me and you can feel free to download them and do with them as you will. I really hope you enjoy them. They are all in 1024x768 resolution. If you need them in a higher res just shoot me a message here.

http://www.disneyworldfanatic.com/wallpaper.html

PS: I am sorry if this is the wrong area to post but I am not trying to get traffic to my site. I know I have had a hard time in the past finding hi resolution pictures of WDW for my desktop so I wanted to make it easy for people who wanted them.

ToTBellHop

thanks--those are really nice. Good work :) This picture is gorgeous:
Disney18.jpg

bcornette

After seeing the great pics you need to hurry up and finish the rest. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
Very Nice.:sohappy:

WEDisney

Original Poster
Thank you all so much for the encouragement.

I love that lightning one also. My brother thought it was fake the first time he saw it until I showed him the 20 pictures I took before it that didn't catch the lightning :).

WDW-LUVR

I love your pictures :sohappy: , and I put your site in my Favs. I am a mad Scrapper and Love useing pics like these in my books. I know you said do with as you will, but would you mind.

WEDisney

Original Poster
I love your pictures :sohappy: , and I put your site in my Favs. I am a mad Scrapper and Love useing pics like these in my books. I know you said do with as you will, but would you mind.

Like I said feel free. After all I only took the pictures, Disney World belongs to all of us :eek:).

My wife and I love scrapbooking also and we hope to incorporate many scrapbooking items on the site such as printable stickers, themed titles, crafting effects and more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom