Disney Decorations - Around the Parks

Goofnut1980

Original Poster
So, it's that time of year again. We have seen posted the new wreaths and many comments have been made. What about the gingerbread houses at the resorts and the rest of the parks/lands being decorated. Has anything else gone on? any pics from around the property and through out the parks anyone wants to share?

I don't go for 31 days... and I'm itchin'
Thanks!!

yensid67

WELL! My opinion about the MSUSA Wreaths...
The garland/wreath draped Main Street of every American small town was depicted on MSUSA at Disney World and Disneyland! I personally from JUST SEEING THE PICTURES so not care for the wreath hangers off the buildings of Main Street. How many time have you seen small town America do this in their town? Disney says its was because the garland/wreath swags blocked the view of the castle...REALLY!? They are just seeing this now when they have been gracing Main Street since (probably) opening year! But the real truth comes out in the rest of their answer...they removed the garland/wreath swags because the new daytime parade can still happen since the floats are higher! Why couldn't they just say this in the first place instead of pushing S**T on us saying its because the view of the castle was blocked! WELL DUH! IT'S BEEN BLOCKED FOR YEARS!

OK...I feel better now!:happy:

JohnD

WELL! My opinion about the MSUSA Wreaths...
The garland/wreath draped Main Street of every American small town was depicted on MSUSA at Disney World and Disneyland! I personally from JUST SEEING THE PICTURES so not care for the wreath hangers off the buildings of Main Street. How many time have you seen small town America do this in their town? Disney says its was because the garland/wreath swags blocked the view of the castle...REALLY!? They are just seeing this now when they have been gracing Main Street since (probably) opening year! But the real truth comes out in the rest of their answer...they removed the garland/wreath swags because the new daytime parade can still happen since the floats are higher! Why couldn't they just say this in the first place instead of pushing S**T on us saying its because the view of the castle was blocked! WELL DUH! IT'S BEEN BLOCKED FOR YEARS!

OK...I feel better now!:happy:

Um, they did say it was because of the daytime parade. Why the rant? http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...transform-main-street-u-s-a-for-the-holidays/

yensid67

It just hit a nerve when they said that...'it obstructed the view of the castle." Just didn't sit well with me because those garlands have been up since who knows when, and NOW they obstruct the view!? But they did say the real reason for removing them! So the point I am making(I Think) is that its not that the garlands were obstructing the view so much as it was for the new parade...that's all I was saying I guess!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom