wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Disney+ Day motorcade 2022​

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_48644.jpg

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_48648.jpg

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_48664.jpg

WorldExplorer

I booked today solely because I was hoping they would have Pinocchio there for an actual meet.

Glad they announced everything in advance, I would have been so disappointed just to see he was in the cavalcade.

Saved me time and money.

I hate how much character experiences have eroded away post reopen.

OwlHouseKing97

In the Parks
No
So..., are they still bundling Woody with Jessie, even with the ending of TS4?, basically Bo Peep's never coming back to DHS isn't she... :(

Sulley being in the motorcade is basically pointless when his meet and greet at WDP opened back up and why couldn't they bring out Ian and Barley(since Mei isn't in the parks yet)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So..., are they still bundling Woody with Jessie, even with the ending of TS4?, basically Bo Peep's never coming back to DHS isn't she... :(

Sulley being in the motorcade is basically pointless when his meet and greet at WDP opened back up and why couldn't they bring out Ian and Barley(since Mei isn't in the parks yet)
You mad, Bro?

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Has there been any information on renewing Disney+ for the people who originally signed up for the Disney+ Founder's Circle? Its ending in November and haven't seen if Disney is going to offer anything like it to those of us that signed up for it it originally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom