Disney Cruise Ship Outside My Window

imamouse

Original Poster
My boss has sent me to work in the Cayman Islands for 2 weeks and this morning one of the Disney cruise ships arrived in port. I can see the ship from my office window and it's hard for me to concentrate on my work when all I want to do is swim out to the ship :D !

Magic Maker

It was the Disney Magic and my boyfriend is representing DVC on that ship this week. He called me when he was there yesterday. Hoepfully I will be representing DVC on the ships someday

imamouse

Original Poster
No Disney cruise ship today :cry: I was told by the staff here at my office that the Disney ship comes "every Tuesday" - but it isn't here today. Maybe it comes every other Tuesday? Or perhaps stops at another part of the Caymans this week? Does anybody know?

ImaginEAR

Every other Tuesday. The Disney Magic does a rotation from Western Caribbean (Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Castaway Cay) to Eastern Caribbean (St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay) every week. So the Magic is sailing on the Eastern Caribbean today.

imamouse

Original Poster
Thanks ImaginEAR. I just found out that I'll be staying in Cayman for an additional week, so I'll have my camera ready next Tuesday.

imamouse

Original Poster
It’s baacckkkk. The Disney cruise ship is outside my window again in Georgetown, Grand Cayman (along with 5 other cruise ships and a couple of ‘pirate’ ships), anchored in the harbor. I wish, I wish, I wish…..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom