Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

brb1006

Long time lurker, first time poster on here. I really feel for the Guest Services workers at Epcot if the ride in fact does not open tomorrow.

I do find it odd though that if they realized the ride might not open tomorrow they went ahead and extended the Gran Fiesta Tour and Cantina hours as of today. Should be interesting..
Especially the mothers with a daughter who are a big fan of Frozen.

Baloo62

hG09r2G.png
Karma, you are such an incorrigible lil' minx.

jt04

And in the correct park. Unlike this.

The world has changed. This is for the best. The internet is perfect for edutainment in the manner EPCOT Center originally provided.

When Epcot opened only big cities offered global cuisines within a reasonable distance. Now even small towns offer a variety of cuisines. World Showcase must either offer something unique as a theme park or take down the gates and become a shopping/dining "lifestyle center" not unlike the new Disney Springs. I prefer it stay a theme park.

I think it's brightest future is if it becomes a family friendly version of Islands of Adventure. IMO.

aladdin2007

The world has changed. This is for the best. The internet is perfect for edutainment in the manner EPCOT Center originally provided.

When Epcot opened only big cities offered global cuisines within a reasonable distance. Now even small towns offer a variety of cuisines. World Showcase must either offer something unique as a theme park or take down the gates and become a shopping/dining "lifestyle center" not unlike the new Disney Springs. I prefer it stay a theme park.

I think it's brightest future is if it becomes a family friendly version of Islands of Adventure. IMO.

wow :banghead:

JDL30

I hope Ratatouille is not coming to Florida. It's all screens and overrated.

It's a good fun ride for what it is - again doesn't move the needle, but there's plenty of physical sets which work well with the screens. The queue area is atmospherically French (ironic as you are actually in France) - I wouldn't have huge beef with it going to Florida, but would be nice if they came up with a new concept for the French pavilion (either based on the rat, Beauty and the Beast or Hunchback).

Bocabear

It's a good fun ride for what it is - again doesn't move the needle, but there's plenty of physical sets which work well with the screens. The queue area is atmospherically French (ironic as you are actually in France) - I wouldn't have huge beef with it going to Florida, but would be nice if they came up with a new concept for the French pavilion (either based on the rat, Beauty and the Beast or Hunchback).
I feel like Fantasyland has a lock on B&TB, Hunchback would be pretty difficult to turn into an attraction...Ratatouille seems like a natural because it not only takes place in France, but is about the cuisine of France... not a fairytale...and honestly it would not fit in Fantasyland...Likewise Mulan would not fit in Fantasyland...but would fit perfectly into World Showcase... There are some Disney IPs that are not Fantasyland appropriate...and I have no problem with them ending up in the World Showcase... At least it brings a few more attractions back to EPCOT... which is a very good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom