Disney College Program -- Fall 2014

joanna71985

Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a while on this thread but I just wanted to share if anyone sees it, I am here on my DCP now and I will be working at Art of Animation at the Food Court! I am very excited!!! If anyone on here will be staying at Art of Animation between now and the beginning of January, be sure to stop and say hi!

I may see you (I love eating at AoA food court)

BrittanyRose428

Original Poster
Two things:

Is anyone vlogging during your program? I'd love to follow some other vlogs, here's the link to my most recent video if anyone is interested:

And also would anyone be interested in having a WDWmagic DCP meetup at some point?

Anxiousmouse

I applied to the DCP 3 weeks ago, I did my WI and then progressed into my PI. After completion I recieved the thanks for interviewing email, but my status on my dashboard never changed. It has said "in progress". I know they say up to three weeks for response but this is killing me. Anyone have any idea why my status hasn't changed?

Princess Taylor

Until your dashboard says pending or it says no longer in consideration, you are still fine and should have been accepted.

OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS KILLING ME, TOO.

Everyone around me is talking about their acceptance/ rejection letters and I feel like I am the last one to get anything. lol
Nothing has changed since my phone interview. One guy told me they would send out rejection letters a little sooner so they don't keep those people waiting even longer for negative responses. Some people say they send out letters in alphabetical order, some say it's Fall Advantage before Fall, some say both.. All I know is my 'Refresh' button has been done with me for like a week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom