Disney "Collector Packs" Gone?

GrimGrinningGuy

Original Poster
I was just informed that Disney is no longer selling the "Collector Packs". Does anyone know anything about this? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't find anything on the web about them at all. I have about 30 or 40 of the individual pieces. I still hav'nt found the doombuggie one yet, (dang it). It sure would stink if they decided to discontinue them. :(

If you're wondering what a "Collector Pack" is, they are small bags containing 3 little figures about 1/2" high each. Some are ride vehicles, some buildings, some charactors. They were made by Hasbro, and sold only in the parks. Am I the only one out here who collects these things? :veryconfu

Number_6

I saw them a few weeks ago at Once Upon a Toy. If this is a recent thing, then I'll probably know tomorrow since I plan to head over to DTD after my daughter has her doctor's appointment. I'll let you know if I see them.

LpMcQuack

Actually I was at Epcot with my wife yesterday, and saw Collection 3 in MouseGears. Believe it or not the hitch-hiking ghosts are part of wave 3. Hope this helps.

mousecar

At first , the only place to get them was Once Upon a Toy. Now they're everywhere. i saw them at MGM at the registers at the main gift shop just 2 days ago. I wish they weren't so expensive. Five dollars for three figures?!
They are pretty cool though.

GrimGrinningGuy

Original Poster
Hmmmm, I guess the guy was wrong. I think he confused the closing of "series 2 and 3" as the discontinuation of the whole line. Thanks, for the good news.

brich

My kids would be crushed when we go in October if this was indeed true. They love these little things. I pick them up all over the house. :D They had a blast getting the pieces and trading with the CM's at the registers on our last trip. It was like trading pins for them. It would be a real shame if they discontinued these. What would I tell MY KIDS???? :eek: :lol:

wdwwedding2004

Hi, Just wanted to bump this up and see if anyone is collecting series three yet? We are in need of one pooh bear! please it's the only one we have left!!

Anyone want to trade? i have doubles from series one-three. What are you looking for?

Thanks!!

devilwbluedress

Disney Collector Packs

Hi! Is anyone still collecting the Disney Collector Pack figures? I am looking for: Space Mountain, Hitchhiking Ghost #2 (with bag) and 2 Tiggers. I have lots of extras!!! If interested in trading or selling, please let me know.

Thank you!
Nancy~

LEX1319

trading

hey i was wondering if anyone was interested in trading or sell i have a few but not many duplicates right now i just started my collection?

ChipDale

I have 97 different guys and only 5 duplicates. Here they are

Dopey
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Mickey Mouse
"it's a small world"
Darth Vader

Tell me when you wanna trade

LEX1319

trade

i have extras of:

series 6
boo
elasti-girl
nemo
marlin
mike (monsters inc)

series 1
donald
thunder mount railroad
goofy
spaceship earth

series 5
its a small world attraction
disney bus

wondering if anyone wants to trade?!?!?!?!

disneymom2

hello everyone
i'm new at collecting these..so far the only duplicates i have is

Series 1

Pluto
Peter Pan ride

and i have the Beast

if anyone wants to trade let me know...
i know everyone has already finished their Series 1

tinkerbell318

Hi everyone! I was just at WDW last week and got QUITE A FEW of these collectible character packs.

I didn't know you could trade them until the last day of my trip but I was able to trade out a pretty good amount. I still have duplicates that I am willing to trade.

Duplicates:
Series 1
Big Thunder Mtn. Railroad
Astro Orbiter
Dumbo ride
Main St. Firetruck
Donald Duck
Minnie Mouse
Pluto
Goofy
Earful Tower
Spaceship Earth
Series 5
Small World Doll
Series 6
Mater
Lighting McQueen
Sally
Mike
Green Alien
Nemo
Mr. Incredible
Series 7
Easter Minnie (2)
Easter Mickey (2)
New Year’s Mickey (2)
Holiday Cinderella (2)
Holiday Belle
Holiday Alice in Wonderland
Santa Tinkerbell
Thanksgiving Eeyore
Thanksgiving Pooh
Halloween Stitch
Valentines Figment
Series 8
Marty
Gibbs
Series 10
Sorcerer Mickey
Dalmation
Marie
Miss Piggy
Bean
Rock n’Roller Coaster
Jack Skellington
Rescuer Bernard
Rescuer Bianca

Needs
Series 2
any of them-would love the whole series
Series 3
any of them-would love the whole series
Series 8
Black Pearl
Maccus
Captain Barbossa
Jack Sparrow #1
Jack Sparrow #2
Davy Jones
Will Turner
Series 4 & 9
any of them

Please let me know if anyone is interested in trading! These are so cute and very addictive!

disneymom2

i have duplicates of

Summit Plummit (2 of them)
Valentine Figment (2 of them)
Thanksgiving Eeyore
Rock N Roller Coaster Limo
Holiday Cinderella

and of course

Beast
Pluto
Peter Pan ride

disneymom2

i have these for trade

Summit Plummit
Valentine Figment
Beast
Pluto
Peter pan ride
and i'm getting Jack Skeleton in a couple days for trade also

anyone need these?

disneymom2

here is my complete list of trades if anyone needs

Summit Plummit
Valentine Figment
PeterPan ride
Beast
Pluto
Fozzie
Miss Piggy
Elliott
Rescuer Bianca
Rescuer Bernard
and getting Jack Skeleton

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom