Disney Classic Cartoons on Resort TV?

radiohost

Original Poster
It's been a little over two years since our last trip, and I was wondering if the resorts still have a channel designated for classic Disney cartoons that ran on a loop? Were going next month for two weeks, cannot wait!

Thanks for the info!

Cmdr_Crimson

Toon lineup 2010
As of 9-20-10, the rotation is as follows:

Steamboat Willie
How to Play Football
Working for Peanuts
Plutopia
Mickey's Fire Brigade
How to Ride a Horse
Disney Singalong: Heigh Ho
Pluto's Fledgling
Donald's Camera
Stand by Me w/ Timon and Pumbaa
Pluto's Housewarming
Mickey's Trailer
Contrary Condor
Pluto and the Armadillo

AllyInWonderland

Last year in our resort room I was looking for the cartoon channel, but all I could find was a channel with half of each cartoon. Do they still have the normal cartoons in the room?

AllyInWonderland

No it's only shown in the hotel Lobbies for kids to watch while the parents check in..The butchered Make us Laugh Cartoons make me Cringe when I see them..
Ugh I know! They are so annoying!

When I was little, all I would watch was the continuous loop of cartoons on the TV. It would drive my parents crazy! Now were stuck watching Stacy.

Mr Toad

I know they use to have one at the All Star resorts a few years ago. We split our stay between ASMovies and POR. We noticed ASMovies had the channel, POR didn't.

olinecoach61

We watched the Duffy special last supper, needless to say we had to get a "stuffy" bear the next day. My daughter had to have mickeys friend.

s&k'smom

My daughter was just saying she wishes they showed more of the classic's on the disney channel. I must say better channels since our last visit (DH is a night owl). Thanks for the list.

NeverEnufDisney

Until a few years ago they had the classic cartoons in their entirety on a channel in the 90s range, but they blocked it out after a while. Now you can only get the butchered "Have a laugh" versions. Very frustrating!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom