Disney Christmas ceramic houses ?

Daddyoh

Original Poster
I have a Mickey and Minnie lighted Christmas :xmas: houses which we LOVE I know there was a Pluto or Goofy house once offered at the Disney store a while ago ( I think we have had these house at least 5?6yrs :shrug: maybe longer ) Does anyone know where I could purchase (if they exisit) additions to the two I already have ? Also, does anyone remember the Disney character vinyl figures from the Mickeys Christmas Carol cartoon I have the complete set and looking for ideas as to what I could do with them. Any enlightment will be greatly appreciated, THANKS :wave:

Crazy4WDW1

Your best bet is to look on Ebay. Can you post a picture of the bottom of the house? It might help to see if it says who manufactured it, etc.

swimmom

Are these Department 56 pieces? If so, you may find a swap somewhere near you. My niece & myself were able to get some retired pieces at a swap and I actually found a dealer on line that had retired pieces. I believe that I found that piece through Department 56's website. Department 56 has all the pieces they have ever produced on there website and when they were released & retired.

Daddyoh

Original Poster
Ceramic Houses

The houses I refer to are NOT Dept. 56 they are much nicer. The new houses to me look quite cheap (on Disney store ). I will try to put some pictures on, but I am technoloically impaired. But both Mickey and Minnies :xmas: houses are lit and have battery Christmas lights strung around the roof line, they are also very detailed compared to the Dept.56 which is surprising from things that I have seen from 56.

rohdallis

Daddyoh:

I have new in the box Christmas items that I bought 14 years ago and have never been out of the box. I have Pooh's house & Pooh, Kanga & Roo's house & Kanga & Roo, Rabbits House with Rabbit and 100 acre pond with gopher and eeyore. If these are of interest to you please e-mail me and I will gladly send photos of them to you.

rohdallis@aol.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom