Disney Charater's Name's that start w/ the letter X.

mellybear

Original Poster
I was told that there is a disney characters name for every letter of the alphabet. I am stumpped on the letter X!!!:hammer: Can someone please help me out with this one???. I have figured out every other letter of the alphabet, except for X..:hammer:

Justa' BigKid

This is really stretching it but here is what I found.

Xehanort (ゼアノート Zeanōto?) is a fictional character in the video game Kingdom Hearts series and is the main villain of the series. Out of ignorance born of deception, he is referred to as Ansem (アンセム Ansemu?) in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Xehanort is voiced by Richard Epcar in the English version of Kingdom Hearts II, and by Akio Otsuka in the Japanese version. His Heartless is voiced by Billy Zane in the English versions of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, by Richard Epcar in the English version of Kingdom Hearts II, and by Akio Otsuka in the Japanese versions of the games. His Nobody Xemnas (ゼムナス Zemunasu?) is voiced by Paul St. Peter in the English version of Kingdom Hearts II and by Norio Wakamoto in the Japanese version. "Xehanort" is an anagram of "no heart" or "another" with an "X" added, similarly to the names of Organization XIII's members.

mellybear

Original Poster
Thanks! The only thing I could find, was XR?? I guess that's a character in a buzz light year movie..?:lookaroun

iheartdisney91

yeah i was playing this game with my mom in our pool one summer, now that i think of it v was the only one we didnt get ...XR is a buzz charecter.....

Justa' BigKid

Thanks! The only thing I could find, was XR?? I guess that's a character in a buzz light year movie..?:lookaroun

I think the little guy is XR

Starcommand.jpg

FigmentJedi

Xehanort (as already mentioned, from Kingdom Hearts)
Xemnas(Nobody of Xehanort)
Xigbar(2nd member of Organization XIII in Kingdom Hearts II)

Yep, you're right!

And of course the "unofficial" name of Belle's Prince is supposedly "Prince Vincent" but that has not been confirmed.

Actually, it's considered to be "Adam" according to The Official Disney Encyclopedia by Dave Smith. "Vincent" was the name of the Beast in the '80s television series Beauty and the Beast. Beauty's name in that version was Katherine.

CThaddeus

Is saying X Atencio was a character stretching it too much?
Then there's that awful Disney Channel movie "Xenon: Girl of the Future."
And finally, Xanatos (David), the main baddie in "Gargoyles." (edit: looks like WDWToddKaren beat me to this one, it was just spelled differently. Oops)
V could be for Vixie - the female fox in "The Fox and the Hound."

wannabeBelle

Actually, it's considered to be "Adam" according to The Official Disney Encyclopedia by Dave Smith. "Vincent" was the name of the Beast in the '80s television series Beauty and the Beast. Beauty's name in that version was Katherine.

Really??? I Had heard Vincent as well, but thanks for the great info!!!! Belle

WDWKat26

Wow! Thanks for the info :) My name is Katherine...I feel honored ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom