Disney Character Performer Audition Questions

Lost_In_Neverland

Original Poster
Hello everyone!

I just had a question for anyone who might have experience with character performer auditions.

I went to a few character performer auditions that were the general looking for any height casting calls in the past and loved it. I just graduated from college this past year and already have a full time job but I wanted to try again for a part time or seasonal position with Disney as well. I wanted to audition again but I'm hesitant because of height requirements.

I was just at the doctor's and asked them to measure me so I would know for certain and I was just above 5' 2 & 3/4". Almost all of the auditions that I have seen lately are either for 5' 2" and shorter or 5' 3" and higher. So my question is if it is even worth it for me to go to an audition just to be cut for my height when it is specific height like that.

I'd much rather be cut because I wasn't what they were looking for at the time rather than because I couldn't technically get in the door. I just wanted to get some other opinions on it since it is rumored that Disney "has it's own measuring system" and people don't usually end up as what they think they are height wise. I might just wait for the general casting calls again but I just want to know my options as well. I also know that it is completely up to the people who are casting people at the time but I just thought hearing from others with experience would also be nice to have. Thanks so much! :)

charlene weldon

actually your the height they are always looking for . I'm at my last time i was measured at is 5'8" Tigger/Eeyore height. I went through all the auditions till the end of the day they kept me. then told me they didn't have a position available, I'm a common height. you will more in likely get a position, go for it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom