Disney Channel Rocks! debuts today

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
Oh gosh, this is sure to be exciting... :brick: Well, I actually can't wait to see whether it's an improvement over HSM3 or not. Hopefully yes.

TinTinV12

We as a cast have worked so hard & can't wait to see what you all think of our show! We are extremely proud & excited to share all hearts & our souls with everyone! Both casts did so well this morning so congrats on a great opening, DRC! Please come check it out!

dcr01.jpg

dcr03.jpg

dcr04.jpg

dcr05.jpg

dcr07.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
We, as a cast have worked so hard & can't wait to see what you all think of our show! We are extremely proud & excited to share our hard work with you all! Both cast did so great today! Come check it out!

Show looked great! Congrats to you all! Video and pics just a few mins away.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto

I'm guessing it's not exactly my cup-o-tea, but these kids look like they have put a lot of hard work into this, and are having a good time doing it. The good thing about Disney is that it's got something for everyone, and there are a lot of folks who will enjoy this. Heck, give it a few years and my daughter will be right in the target demo for this.

redkoala245

This looks great :) I think they will do a great job!!
According to their pictures, it looks like the people in this show are the same people from the HSM shows. Or is it just me…

ttalovebug

I've always admired the hard work of the kids in the HSM shows, and I'm sure this one will be no different. Good luck, guys! :wave:

TravisMT81

I can admire the hard work of the cast, but just like the Disney Dance Crew at DCA it is another synergy mess. What happen to shows that appeal to a large audience?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom