Disney Catalog

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Does Disney have a catalog they give out so u can buy there merchandise or not? I mean is there any other way to buy there merchandise from the park without going to the park?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by JAY-ROD
Does Disney have a catalog they give out so u can buy there merchandise or not? I mean is there any other way to buy there merchandise from the park without going to the park?

I assume you mean merchandise that isn't available through the Disney store catalog? (which I seem to get every week or so) I hope that they do limit some of the merchandise to "park only." Once upon a time, one had to really visit Disney parks to buy a souvenir, so they were special. Yes, it might seem "unfair" that you actually have to travel to buy them, but that's what they are!!!Something you bring back from a trip, either as a gift or a momento, that is only found in the place you visited!!!

epcot71

there used to be one for walt disney world-it was their mail order catalog-last time i saw one was about 5 years ago-not sure if its still around. i do know the disney store-has a catalog that allows u to sometimes get theme park merchandise but is limited

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
They don't have a catalog with theme park merchandise, but there is a phone number you can call. It's Disney Merchandising, I have the number around here somewhere from when I was a cm. Or you could call your local Disney Store and I'm sure they would be happy to give you the number.:D

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Eeyore
They don't have a catalog with theme park merchandise, but there is a phone number you can call. It's Disney Merchandising, I have the number around here somewhere from when I was a cm. Or you could call your local Disney Store and I'm sure they would be happy to give you the number.:D

awe my little eeyore. The one person I truely missed! :)

Disneynut

Here's the number 407.363.6200. Just let them know what you are looking for and the park/store you saw it in. The better the description the quicker the response.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom