Disney Careers Site Down?

Keri

Original Poster
I went on this morning to check new job openings and it says the site has been moved or deleted. Anyone know anything? I REALLY want a Disney job and have been trying for 4 months now to get one!

uklad79

I went on this morning to check new job openings and it says the site has been moved or deleted. Anyone know anything? I REALLY want a Disney job and have been trying for 4 months now to get one!

Your actively seeking a low paid long hours job? I think the site has been deleted to save you from yourself.

wilkeliza

Your actively seeking a low paid long hours job? I think the site has been deleted to save you from yourself.

Depending on the OP age why does it matter? I've been actively applying for Disney positions as well. In this economy a job is better than no job at all. Also for some people what they do in life is not about the money. If they are some where they enjoy and can afford to pay all their bills then they are fine not even being rich. Why knock someone down like that. Also some of us know that just getting your foot in the door at Disney can lead to the promotion that you actually want. I want to design for Disney theme park shows or Disney Theatricals and I know that having the park experience on my resume will make my resume stand out just a little more over just some average designer who has never worked for Disney.

To the OP the site has been down often over the last month. Have you been using a link you saved a while back or entering the url? I know the College Program applications launched only 2 or 3 weeks ago as well as well as the Professional internship applications. Perhaps the high traffic on the server due to these applications has caused the site to crash off and on. I'm actually on it right now checking the status of my CP app and it seems to be working fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom